Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Welcome To Mama'sDesignz

I have been working on this for a long, long, long time. Don't ever listen to anyone who says 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks'. It ain't so Folks! If you wanta learn it...you can! As you can see by now, I type the way I talk so maybe Y'all will think I sound a little funny. I think you'll be able to understand me though. You'll find I won't do a lot of talking in my posts (this will probably be the longest one you'll ever see from me) but I will definitely reply to your questions in the chat box as quickly as I can. I like to concentrate on designing things to post for you, not on talking. I also work full time so it's real hard to squeeze more than 24 hours out of the day.

Okay, enough chit-chat. What I hope to offer you are designs that you will like enough to use in your Digital Scrapbooking. Some will be free & some will not. If I get some Folks who are interested I will start sending a weekly newsletter. I do mostly elements, frames, papers & quick pages & some printables. Once in a while I'll post a mini kit.

Now, on to what you will not find here. If you'd like to comment on a post or let a note of Thanks, Please do it in the chat box. I will never harass you about not leaving a Thank You. If you want to...that's nice...but I figure if you download my stuff, you must like it. I know you're busy tryin' to check all those other blogs lookin' for freebies. Been there...Done that. Well, I hope you like my designs enough to download them but Please don't share them...send Folks here to download thier own.

Many, Many Thanks,

God Bless & Take Care,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.