Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stained Glass Doodle Frames & a Freebie for you

Good Afternoon Folks,

Well I think I am finally ready to do this 'Blog Thing'. Bear with me because I am having trouble wrapping  my old mind around this posting. I hope I got it right this time.

I have some gorgeous elements for you today.  Stained Glass Doodle Frames. These frames are 3067 x 2710 px transparent png files at 300 ppi in 18 assorted colors. Photo Template for easy sizing & placement included.

This is a CU item for s4h & pu only. A CU License is required for cu4cu.

I will send you the links to download as soon as I receive your payment from PayPal.


I also have a freebie for you. I hope you will enjoy it. This lovely tag is perfect for those special pages. Just click on the image to download.



Have a wonderful day,