Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cross Swirlz & A Freebie

Hello Again,


Cross Swirlz Elements


I truly love how this set came out. Hope you like it too. Lovely glass-filled crosses for your pages. These are great for baptism & communion pages as well as Christmas & Easter. Approximately 4.5x6 inches & easily resized. This product may be used for pu, s4h, cu4s4h. A CU license is required 4 cu4cu.




You can find them in my stores at



Cross Swirlz Borders



You can find them in my stores at



Sunshine Daze


Bella Zingaro Studio



Cross Swirlz Frames



You can find them in my stores at





And The Freebie...

A simple but pretty journal tag.........




Download here at

4Shared
MediaFire


Have a great day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.