Saturday, November 10, 2012

Feathery & A Freebie

Post # 3 For Today

Okay, another paper pack. Again, you get 8 sample colors & the greyscale template to work with. You will find I do this with most of my papers. That way I can just use the same basic colors all the time to give you an idea how they will look when colored. This product may be used for pu, s4h, cu4s4h. A CU license is required 4 cu4cu.


You can find them in my store at



And Today's Freebie...

I love the feathery look of these flowers. They were made using a script by Digiscrapations.


Download here at


Have a great day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully simple, simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing so geneously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for this pretty frame...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.