Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sunshine & Roses & A Freebie

Okay....last one for today...


Before I get to this one I want to tell you about the sales at my stores. The 50% off is good in both my stores & Bella Zingaro is also having a Holiday Kickoff Sale.







Sunshine & Roses Alpha


Pretty alpha for your spring & summer pages. Includes upper case letters plus numbers. Easy to resize. This product may be used for pu & s4h only.



You can find them in my stores at



Bella Zingaro Studio


Sunshine & Roses Overlay

Pretty papers to go with the Sunshine & Roses Alpha. Includes greyscale overlay plus 6 sample papers. This product may be used for pu & s4h only.




You can find them in my stores at


And Now The Freebie...

I have a really nice page title for this time. Hope you like it.




Download here at


4Shared


MediaFire



Have a great day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.