Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree & Freebies

Good Evening Folks


I am back with a new release & a couple of new freebies for you today. I hope Y'All have your tree up & your shopping almost done & are ready for Santa to come. These pretty flowery trees are just in time for your Christmas scrapbooking. Each tree is 1593x1958 px & can be easily resized.  This product may be used for pu, s4h, cu4s4h. A CU license is required 4 cu4cu.

Oh Christmas Tree



          

Of course I do have a couple of freebies for you too. The first is a pretty tag that you can use on your pages or print out to use on a special gift. The second one is a special tree of hearts with a cute little angel topper. She is my current Facebook Exclusive. I do hope you like her.


Download Blog Freebie


          



Get the Exclusive Facebook Freebie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.