Friday, January 18, 2013

New Release...Arrowhead & Freebies

Good Morning Folks,


I know it's been 2 weeks since you've heard from me but I am finally back. I fell & fractured my ankle & completely shredded a muscle...on my Birthday no less. It is finally starting to feel good enough to sit at my PC for an hour or so at a time. It's a real pain since my Daughter has to do my laundry & shopping & cook for me too. God bless her, I don't know what I would do without her.

I have a new release for you today called Arrowhead. I hope you like it as much as I do.


Arrowhead Border Set


You can't have arrowheads & not have silver & turquoise. With this set you get all three. If you like Southwest, Native American or Old West design, this set will add a special touch to your pages. The set includes two different styles of page borders & one page corner. You also get the greyscale template for both the single border & the corner. This product may be used for pu, s4h, cu4s4h. A CU license is required 4 cu4cu.




 Arrowhead Frames    


These Arrowhead frames have a frosted glass look & come in 7 cool southwestern colors; the lavendar, dusky blue & rose of a western sky; the gold, clay & sage of the desert & of course, turquoise. The frames will fit a 4x6 photo & include a Photo Template for easy sizing & placement of photos. This product may be used for pu, s4h, cu4s4h. A CU license is required 4 cu4cu.



Arrowhead Patches


These leather patches have gold arrowhead corners & will make a perfect backdrop for a page title. They can be easily resized for use as a small decor element or for use as a name tag also. You get 4 leather styles & colors that will accent most any color palette. This product may be used for pu, s4h, cu4s4h. A CU license is required 4 cu4cu.




Arrowhead Bundle


The Arrowhead bundle gives you the entire set of Borders, Frames & Patches at a substantial savings. As an added bonus, you will also get the greyscale Frame Template as a cu4s4h freebie. This product may be used for pu, s4h, cu4s4h. A CU license is required 4 cu4cu.







Now for the Freebies




     

Be sure to check back tomorrow for an exclusive Arrowhead Facebook Freebie


Have a great day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello and Thank you for this great download. I hope your foot and leg get better soon. As you have found out, it is really frustrating not to be able to do what you want when you want...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.