Thursday, May 30, 2013

June Sale & A Freebie

Hello, Hello Folks,


I have been busy, busy, busy. First of all I have been gearing up to start doing Craft Shows locally. I used to do them a long time ago & I truly miss it. It will be a new endeavor for Mama's Designz called Little Signz by Mama's Designz. Here is a preview of my advertising to give you an idea of what it's about.


Okay....now for the June Sale.


Everything in all of my stores will be 40% off the entire month of June.



::::Find my stores here::::


Sunshine Daze

Southern Comfort Scraps

Taggers Delight

Your Scrap Addiction


And Finally.....the Freebie



You can download it here

4Shared


Please be sure to come back tomorrow because I will have 2 very special freebies for you!



MamaWolf Signature Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.