Thursday, May 2, 2013

& Pearlz Collection, Freebies, Sale

Good Afternoon Folks,


I know I was supposed to be here with this yesterday but my PC & I had to have a meeting of the minds......now that it knows who's in charge I can get on with this.....untill the next time it decides to defy me.

Lots of good stuff today. I have a new release with great prices for you & a really great iNSD sale so let's get started.


& Pearlz Collection


The Heartz

The classic beauty of the Heartz & Pearlz frames is a perfect way to showcase those photos that need a really special frame.


The Lace


These Lace & Pearlz frames have a vintage look & are perfect for those antique portrait-style photos you want to add to your heritage album. 


The Marble


These Marble & Pearlz frames have a sophisticated polished look & are also perfect for those old portrait-style photos waiting for your heritage album. 



The Glass Frame & Template


The Glass & Pearlz set includes a clear glass frame that you can add your own background paper to along with a Frame Template in layered psd format for you to design to your liking. You can get this set ‘Free’ when you purchase the & Pearlz Bundle. 



The Bundle

When you purchase the & Pearlz Bundle you get the Glass & Pearlz set for ‘Free’. It includes 7 Heartz & Pearlz Frames, 7 Lace & Pearlz Frames, 7 Marble & Pearlz Frames, 1 Glass Frame & 1 Frame Template in layered psd format. 


The 4 individual packs are on sale for $2.00 each & the Bundle is 40% off only until Sunday May 5th. Be sure you don't miss out.


Now for my iNSD Sale..... all bundles are 40% off & all Paper Packs are just $1.00 each today thru Sunday May 5th.




You can find the & Pearlz Collection in all of my stores

Sunshine Daze

Southern Comfort Scraps

Tagger's Delight

Your Scrap Addiction



Okay.....now I know you're waiting for the freebies.........


4Shared

MediaFire


4Shared

MediaFire

That's all for today Folks.....have fun shopping.


MamaWolf Signature Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.