Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fibromyalgia Blog Train

Choo Choo, All Aboard!


Good morning Folks,

Here we go with the Fibromyalgia Awareness Blog Train from Blog Train Lists. You can find out more about Fibromyalgia here & if you get lost along the way you can find the complete train schedule at Blog Train Lists. If you're a designer, why not join us for a new awareness blog train every month. Now on with the train.....


Here's Mama's Designz contribution. Click the preview to download.




.....The rest of the list.....



Enjoy the trip!


MamaWolf Signature Tag

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for your portion of this blogtrain. Also, as a beginning designer I am so happy that you made it CU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your part of the blog train. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh these are beautiful! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suffer from this and Inflammatory RA.

    Thank you for sharing! I scooped your post on to
    Free Digital Scraps

    I also pinned it here Free Digi Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, it is absolutely gorgeous. Being a Fibro survivor so to speak, I really appreciate all that you all are doing to help educate people. Everyone's contributions are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello and Thank you for your part of this blog train...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful butterflies THANK YOU ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gentle hugs and deep appreciation for this beautiful blog train. When I stumbled across it, I realized I have zero supplies to scrap this thing that affects every aspect of my life. (An invasive surgery in 2009 kicked off my fibro; my mother and aunt both have it as well.) Since it obviously runs in our family, I owe it to my nieces to record my struggle since, chances are, they'll face it someday. I promise, I'll put these supplies to good use.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the papers and the butterflies :) Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.