Saturday, July 20, 2013

BTL Cancer Awareness Blog Train

All Aboard,


Sorry I am a little late getting this posted but we had severe thunderstorms last night so I had to shut down for the night. What is with this weather lately? So, are you ready for this awesome train from Digi Blog Train List? This month we are doing Cancer Awareness. I think we all know someone who has fought with this terrible disease.


My contribution is almost 200 mg so I've divided it into 4 zip files. Once you download all 4 files just right click the file with the .zip extension  & choose extract here & all 4 files will extract. Now here's a preview of my part.

Downloads have been manually re-zipped in 4 parts & links corrected. Hopefully this will solve the problem some are having with the split zip. You can now extract each zip individually.



Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4


Here's a list of all participating designers. Please be sure to thank each of them for their generous contribution. If you get lost you can find the complete list here.


Now don't go away yet because I have some exciting news for you.


Southern Comfort Scraps will be opening a new Commercial Use Only Shop on August 1st. Everything will be CU & $5.00 & under. The shop is still under construction & I don't have my store uploaded yet, so be sure to check back on August 1st. 


Don't forget that my Finally Summer sale will be ending soon. You get 40% off everything in my all of my stores listed below. 



Southern Comfort Scraps

Your Scrap Addiction

Tagger's Delight


Now stay with me just a bit longer Folks. I'm not done yet.

I am the Spotlight Designer for the month of July at Southern Comfort Scraps so I have a special gift in addition to the 40% Finally Summer Sale. Anyone who purchases $5 or more from Mama's Designz will get this lovely set of 6 Quick Pages free. This set is exclusive to this promotion & will be retired on Aug 1st so be sure to check it out.




MamaWolf Signature Tag

14 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your generous freebies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your generous freebie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am unable to open the file. Even with your instructions. Can you help me, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi De,
      I just downloaded the files myself & they extracted okay. You need to right click on the file that ends with .zip then on WinZip & choose the option to extract here or extract to folder. You don't need to do anything with the other 3 files. They will have already extracted along with the fist one. If you still have problems email at timberwolf4u@gmail.com & I will send you some screen shots.

      Delete
  4. I don't have winzip and all of the files end with cu.z
    I can't open any of them. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of the files ends with zip & the others end with z01, z02, & z03. You only need to extract the one that ends with zip & the others should extract with it. This should work with any zip program you have. Let me know how you make out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get the one that ends in zip but it won't open. (I use zipeg)

      Delete
    2. do you have all 4 files together in the same folder? I have never used zipeg so I don't know about that. I have zipped new files & corrected the links accordingly. Try downloading again & then extract all the files.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for your contribution to this wonderful train ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely share! I seem to be missing the lower case g.
    Thanks, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heartfelt thanks for such a wonderful contribution to this important blog train. Awareness is so crucial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for being a part of this blog train and for sharing your creations with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.