Monday, July 1, 2013

Lace Elegance, News & Sale

Good Morning Again Folks,


Great news for you this morning. I am the Featured Designer this month at Southern Comfort Scraps & I have a really special gift to offer you. Anyone who makes a $5.00 purchase from Mama's Designz during July will get an elegant set of 6 quick pages free. This set is exclusive to my Southern Comfort Scraps store & will be retired on August 1st & will never be offered for sale.

In order to receive your Free Gift, just email me at timberwolf4u@gmail dot com with your order # or PayPal transaction # & I will send you the link to download them.



I have also extended my Finally Summer Sale at all of my stores.


Southern Comfort Scraps

Your Scrap Addiction

Taggers Delight




MamaWolf Signature Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.