Sunday, July 6, 2014

Excuse Me Kitty---New Release

Good Morning Folks,



I have a new release today & I wanted to get it posted before my church service starts. I had so much fun working on this set. I hope you enjoy using them as much as I did creating them.

Excuse Me Kitty


Anyone who has a cat can understand the need for these cute but 'Oh So True' page titles. You get 5 titles to cover all those cute tricks that Kitty pulls. 



Grab Excuse Me Kitty Here


Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter & get this great

God Bless America paper pack absolutely Free



You can use the signup form in the left side column or the one on my Facebook

Fan Page.


---While you're on the Fan Page be sure to pick up the Fan Exclusive that is still available---

Prom Night Frame





Enjoy Your Scrappin'



MamaWolf Signature Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.