Wednesday, July 30, 2014

--Freebie Game--

Good Morning Scrappers,


What a beautiful morning! We finally got a break from the heat & humidity. I turned off the air & opened the doors & windows. I am not a fan of air conditioning but the older I get, the more I find myself using it.I would like to hang some wash but they are calling for thunderstorms this afternoon. Oh well!

I have a question & a surprise for you this morning. Once a week I am going to post a Freebie Game. I will ask a question related to scrapbooking, paper crafting, & printables. All you have to do to win the Freebie Game is comment on the post with your answer. There will be 2 winners randomly selected from all comments. One from the blog post & one from my Facebook Fan Page so please feel free to comment on both posts.

--This week's question is--


What is your favorite printable for paper crafting?



2 Winners will each receive this beautiful Angels Quick Page


You can comment here & also on my


Facebook Fan Page (on the --Freebie Game-- post)


Enjoy Your Scrappin'



MamaWolf Signature Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.