Friday, July 4, 2014

God Bless America New Release

Good Evening Folks,


I hope all of you who live in this great country of ours are getting ready to have a wonderful 4th of July holiday. Lots of great food & fun & fireworks. I have a new release today that you can make use of after you take all those great photos this weekend. I hope you enjoy it.

God Bless America Page Titles & Corners



Great set to compliment all your American Patriotic Holidays whether its the 4th of July, Memorial Day or Labor Day. Also great for photos from Election Day, Presidential Campaigns, Veterans' Day & Washington DC Vacations. There are always lots of photos of our soldiers being deployed or better yet, coming home.



Get God Bless America Page Titles & Corners here



I also have a set of papers to go with this set but there is a surprise that goes with them.



They are also available in my store here

Enjoy Your Scrappin'



MamaWolf Signature Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.