Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Prom Night--New Store--Fan Freebie--Special Offer

Good Afternoon Folks,



I know I have been away for a long time but I am finally back. If you read my last post, you know I had some serious health issues to deal with. The Good Lord willing, that is all behind me now. I just opened a shop at RainingDigitals & I am so excited about it. Everything at RainingDigitals is CU & you can purchase CU4CU licenses for individual products & all products in my shop are exclusive to RainingDigitals.


Now for the good stuff!


I will be emailing a Sweet Surprise to everyone who purchases $10 or more from my shop between now & July 15th. You don't have to do anything else to get it. As soon as I get your invoice I will automatically send the link for it to your PayPal email address.


My newest release!


Wow! That's all I can say about this one. It has to be at the top of my 'favorites' list. It is called Prom Night.



Prom Night Page Title



One of the biggest nights in a young girl's life is her prom & it deserves a very special page in your scrapbook. This beautiful Page Title with it's soft, pastel colors & elegant design will accent those pages perfectly. Includes a lovely Page Corner of Wild Roses & Lace for the finishing touch. Both are easily resized & the high resolution allows for great printing results.


 



Full Size --- 300ppi
1 Page Title 2400 x 1050 (Jpg)
1 Page Corner 1350 x 1275 (Transparent Png)
Drop Shadow on Preview Only

Commercial Use
Personal Use
Scrap4Hire
Scrap4Others

You may use this item for in kits you sell for pu/s4h/s4o.
To use in kits you sell for Commercial Use you must choose the cu4cu option below.
To use in Print on Demand stores such as Zazzle & Cafe Press you will need to purchase CU4Store License


Prom Night Quick Page



What is Prom Night without a super special page in your scrapbook. This gorgeous Quick Page is ideal for the professional photo taken at the prom with that special boyfriend. Soft elegant pastel colors, wild roses & lace will showcase them perfectly & the high resolution allows great printing results.






Full Size --- 300ppi
1 Quick Page 12" x 12" (Transparent Png)
Drop Shadow on Preview Only

Commercial Use
Personal Use
Scrap4Hire
Scrap4Others

You may use this item for in kits you sell for pu/s4h/s4o.
To use in kits you sell for Commercial Use you must choose the cu4cu option below.
To use in Print on Demand stores such as Zazzle & Cafe Press you will need to purchase CU4Store License


Now I also have a Facebook Fan Exclusive for Y'All Too!

Prom Night Frame



You can get this lovely Prom Night Frame here
Just look for the Fan Exclusive tab.

Enjoy Your Scrappin'



MamaWolf Signature Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.