Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Introducing Photo Mats

Good Afternoon Scrappers,


I have a new series of products to introduce to you today so stick with me because this will be a long post.

What are Photo Mats?


Photo Mats are actually an 8 x 10 quick page but are intended for printing & framing rather than for album pages. Photo Mats great for photos you want to display rather than tuck away in an album. You simply add your photo, print & frame for a beautiful 8x10 for your wall or desktop. My walls are full of these wonderful photos mats & believe me when I say the usual framed professional portraits & snapshots I get of my Grandkids can't hold a candle to Photo Mats. Photo Mats are much more interesting. They also make great gifts for Grandparents & friends & will be especially treasured by those who don't live close by.

I have 6 Photo Mats in the Chalkboard Series so---

---On with the show---


Chalkboard Beach Photo Mat



Get At The Beach Here




Chalkboard Best Buds Photo Mat




Get Best Buds Here




Chalkboard Friends Photo Mat




Get Best Friends Here





Chalkboard Play Time Photo Mat




Get Play Time Here





Chalkboard Rainbow Photo Mat




Get Come Again Some Other Day Here





Chalkboard Rainy Day Photo Mat




Get Rain Rain Go Away Here




I also have a set of 6 matching 12 x 12 quick pages for your albums---

Chalkboard Quick Pages




Get Chalkboard Quick Pages Here



Enjoy Your Scrappin'


MamaWolf Signature Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.