Monday, September 22, 2014

Elegant Frames Templates

Good Afternoon Scrappers,


It's a beautiful, breezy day outside. My wash is done & on the lines. There isn't anything that can beat the fresh, clean smell of clothes dried outside. Dryers are nice if it's raining or freezing outside & you can't wait till tomorrow to do you wash.

Well I have a new release for you today & I hope you will enjoy them.

Elegant Frames Templates Vol.1

These beautiful frames will be an elegant addition to your scrapbooking stash. Perfect for formal portraits as well as your everyday photos.





You can find out more about this set here.


Don't forget to check out my other stores for

Signs, Greeting Cards, iPhone Cases & Personalized Signs.







Enjoy Your Scrappin'











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.