Monday, October 6, 2014

Elegant Frames Templates Vol.2

Good Afternoon Folks,


I am loving this Autumn weather we are having. Great for hanging wash out too. The breeze makes everything smell so fresh. Well I have a new release for you today. This is volume 2 of my Elegant Frames.


Elegant Frames Templates Vol.2


 Can you tell I love elegant, classy frames? Volume 2 brings you 3 more beautiful frames that will be an elegant addition to your scrapbooking stash. Perfect for formal portraits as well as your everyday photos. I hope you like them as much as I do.





Each layered template comes in both PSP & PSD

& each layer is identified with suggested changes you can make.





See more close up views at Raining Digitals.


Don't forget to check out Mama's Designz
Desktop Signs, Desktop Name Signs, Greeting Cards & iPhone Cases









Have a wonderful Day!
MamaWolf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.