Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cameo Templates Vol2

Good Afternoon Folks,


It's only 27 degrees here in Southeast Pennsylvania. I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet but can we all say 'Come On Spring'? The older I get the less I like winter. Alright---enough griping about the weather. I promised to have a new release or a featured product every day until Christmas so here is the newest.


Cameo Templates Vol2


Remember that beautiful cameo your Grandmother used to wear? That Cameo is now a treasured memory but these Cameos are ready for you to add your own special touches. I hope you enjoy using them in your Vintage or Mother's Day kits.




Please check my shop for more about these lovely Cameos & for some detailed images.



Don't forget to check Raining Digitals sister site for PU products from Mama's Designz



Have a Blessed Day
MamaWolf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.