Sunday, November 16, 2014

Swirled Petals

Good afternoon Folks,


You know, I don't think I am ready for this winter weather Mother Nature is dishing out to us. I know you have to take the good with the bad but I am not a cold weather person. I just want to curl up under my quilt & go to sleep. But Alas, I can't do that! I have another new release for you today. I am probably going to have a new one every day from now until Christmas.


Swirled Petals


These pretty flowers are made with the Swirled Petals Templates that went into my CU shop yesterday. This is a set of 16 (4 each of 4 styles). I hope you enjoy using them in your scrapbooks & Paper Crafts.




For a closer look you can see some detailed images & some suggested uses in my shop at:



Have a blessed day
MamaWolf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.