Friday, March 20, 2015

Rose Garden Album

Good Evening Folks,


You know Mother Nature is not playing nice. She teased us with a week of beautiful weather; then she turned around dumped 5 to 8 inches of snow on us. I am so ready for spring.


On the bright side, I put together a heritage album & decided to offer it up to my customers for Personal Use. I have divided it up into 7 sets of 2 facing pages plus a 2-page cover set. They are just $1 per set. Each page also has a quote suitable for a heritage album.



Rose Garden Album


Set 1



Set 2




Set 3




Set 4




Set 5




Set 6




Set 7




Cover Set




You can find Rose Garden Album pages here.




Please watch for my newsletter which will be going out tomorrow. There will be a freebie for all subscribers & a sneak peek at next weeks new release.





God Bless!


MamaWolf







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.