Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lazer Cut Beaded Elegance Album Pages

Good Morning Folks,


It's a little cooler here today but there's a nice breeze going so I guess I should get my quilt washed & on the line. Before I do that I wanted to show you my newest set of album pages. I made these from the paper templates I released yesterday. I hope you like them.


Lazer Cut Beaded Elegance Album Pages

This collection of album pages has a classic elegance that will be perfect for wedding & anniversary photos as well as prom night, Mother's Day or any vintage photos. You get 10 assorted color quick pages to embellish however you like.





Here is a page I did today with a vintage photo of my Mom.



You can find these lovely album pages in MamasDesignz shop at Raining Digitals



Have a great day &
Enjoy Your Scrappin'
MamaWolf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.