Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lazer Cut Beaded Elegance Paper Templates

Good Evening Folks,


I know I'm running a bit late here today but all is not lost. I finally finished this collection for you & I do hope you like it as much as I do.


Lazer Cut Beaded Elegance Paper Templates


This collection of paper templates has a classic elegance that will that will be perfect for wedding & anniversary photos as well as prom night, Mother's Day or any vintage photos. The set includes 2 styles & you get a layered PSP & PSD file for each of them plus an assortment of 22 sample colors.




Layered Templates Close-up




To see more close-up detail check Mamas Designz at Raining Digitals.




Have a Blessed Day
MamaWolf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.