Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Marbled Graduate Frame

Good Morning Folks,


I hope everyone is having a beautiful day. We are supposed to get thunder boomers later on so I want to get this lovely frame posted early. Just in case I need to shut my PC down. I have another frame for  all those photos you will be taking of your Graduate.

Marbled Graduation Frame

This sleek marbled frame will give your Graduate's photos a classic sophisticated look. Great for use in your scrapbook as well as making Photo Mats to print & frame as gifts for Grandparents.




Here is an 8" x 10" Photo Mat I made to print & frame for my sister.




You can see this lovely frame in my shop at Raining Digitals.

Just click on the button below or any of the images above.




Have an awesome day &
Enjoy Your Scrappin'

MamaWolf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.