Sunday, May 17, 2015

Pearl Scallop Tags & Template

Good Afternoon Folks,


Another gorgeous day outside. I have been busy putting netting up around my garden to keep the bunnies out. It became a much bigger project than I anticipated so I am taking a break to show a new item. I hope you like it.

Pearl Scallop Tags & Template


These lovely semi-transparent Pearl Scallop Tags were made to coordinate with the Pearl Scallop Quick Pages but will add a classy look to any page. You get 7 samples colors along with a layered template so you can change the color as well as the transparency to suit your needs.




Click on the image above or the button below to go to Mama's Designz at RainingDigitals

for a close-up view of the template, Suggested Uses & Themes & Terms of Use.




Have a wonderful day &
Enjoy Your Scrappin'
MamaWolf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.