Friday, May 22, 2015

Pretty Petals Overlays

Good Afternoon Folks,


I hope you are all enjoying nice weather like we are having here. Makes me want to get away from this computer for a nice walk with my Grandson. Before I do that I want to show you this new set of overlays I just posted to my shop at Raining Digitals.


Pretty Petals Overlays

These coordinating overlays will add an interesting texture to your papers. There are lots of ways to use greyscale overlays. You can layer them & play with blend modes. You can color them; I like to use the Change To Target Brush & use gradients. You can also add them to your Textures & Patterns folders in PSP. You get 21 Greyscale Overlays (light, medium & dark in each of 7 patterns) + 21 Sample Papers.


Overlays




Coloring Suggestions






To see more close-up detail previews click on the button below or any of the images above.



Have a great day &
Enjoy Your Scrappin'
MamaWolf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.