Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Angelz Templates

Good Morning Folks,


Well it's almost afternoon here. I hope Y'All are having good weather wherever you are. The humidity here is suffocating. I am not an advocate of air conditioning. I like open windows & breezes but even I have to close the windows & turn on the air. We have 3 kitties here who like to sit in my open windows & they are none too happy when I close them. I am getting the evil eye.

Okay on with the news. Mama has a brand new store. I am very pleased to be a designer at DigiGraphicDesigns. I will be adding items there every day until I have all my products in the store. I will also add a brand new item once a week to both stores. So watch for my ads because I will be changing some older items from Pu to Cu.

Angelz Templates


Beautiful little Angels to add a delightful touch to all your pages. These lovely Angels have 3 different pretty & fashionable skirts & wings. One likes bells while another prefers ruffles & the other has a feathery look.  Great for Easter, Baptism & Communion pages as well as Baby layouts. My templates always come in both PSP & PSD layered files.



You can find more information at both stores. Just click the buttons below.



         


Have a great day &
Enjoy Your Scrappin'


MamaWolf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.