Thursday, June 18, 2015

Textured Overlays Vol.1

Good Afternoon Folks,


It's a rainy, dreary day here. I am sort of waiting for the rain to stop so I can go to the grocery store. I may just have to take an umbrella & be done with it. Besides, I've been wet before & sometimes it's kind of fun to run between the raindrops.

I have a set of Overlays for you today. I hope you will like them.


Textured Overlays Vol.1 


A collection of 4 overlays which will coordinate with any pages. Geo Starz has a sharp contemporary look, Graphz has a grungy look, Gridz has a nice tuxtured feel to it, &  Wind Swirlz has a fun swirly texture. All can be simply recolored or used as an overlay to add a distictive look to your pages.





You can find the Textured Overlays at both my stores.
Just click the buttons below.



       



Have a great day &
Enjoy Your Scrappin'


MamaWolf




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or any questions you may have about my designs.